A Place For Mom
Serving the West Fargo area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
3102 University Dr S
Nursing & Convalescent Homes
Villa Maria is a 140 bed skilled long term care facility in south Fargo,that has been serving the Fargo-Moorhead community for more than 30 years. Villa Maria is proud to be a member of the Sisters of
2.Active At Home Helpers
417 Main Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesHome Health Services
Active at Home Helpers is a home care agency located in Fargo North Dakota. We provide assistance to the elderly, the disabled, post surgery/injury or if you just need a helping hand.
3.ManorCare Health Services-Fargo
1315 University Dr S
Nursing & Convalescent HomesPhysical TherapistsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing Homes-Intermediate Care Facility
ManorCare Health Service's skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers offer post-acute services for those transitioning from hospital to home. This specialized quality care helps shorten or eliminate
125 13th Ave W
Residential Care FacilitiesAssisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent Homes
Maren Gemar has to read about the illness before she thinks those people are too dangerous to volunteeer like me
125 13th Ave W
Homes-Institutional & AgedNursing & Convalescent Homes
6.Allhealth Home Care
2058 5th St E
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
7.New Perspective Senior Living
645 33rd Ave E
Assisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesElderly HomesNursing & Convalescent Homes
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.