Showing results for Lawncare. Search for lawn care instead?
1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Elite Snow and Landscaping
3274 Longfellow Rd N
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
3.SCS Fargo LLC
4318 9th Avenue Cir S
Lawn MaintenanceProperty MaintenanceSnow Removal ServiceWindow Cleaning
Call us now For Snow Removal Service in Fargo and surrounding areas..
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsSnow Removal Service
We are a family owned business and have been working in the industry since 1979. We will travel a 30 mile radius to service your needs. Please call us today and let us know how we can service your nee
5.Larrys Tree Service
105 22nd Ave N
Tree ServiceSnow Removal ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesArborists
Enhance your tree's health and beauty with us Work with Larry's Tree Service for any tree problem. Our team provides service throughout Fargo, North Dakota. Let's discuss your tree's health and care n
6.Aqua Lawn & Landscape
2208 Ann St
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
Joe and the team at Aqua Lawn and Landscape has done work for us on multiple occasions. They are always on schedule and if weather prevents them from doing the work they are quick to provide a phone c
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.