PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the West Eaton area.
1.Five Star Urgent Care
Urgent CareEmergency Care FacilitiesClinics
The Five Star difference is our continual commitment to provide the highest quality, affordable medical care with outstanding and timely service to our communities. With four convenient locations in C
2.PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsMedical CentersClinics
Just got off the phone with Dr. Craig Reich. He was calm, clear and reassuring. It is hard to make the time to leave work and see a doctor- but I won't hesitate to call again next time i need to!
101 South St
4.Bassett Healthcare Network
160 Broad St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Bassett Healthcare Hamilton is a medical center that offers a range of Primary and preventive health care services. It works with family medicine physicians and a nurse practitioner. Bassett Healthcar
5.Oneida Indian Nation of New York
1216 Territory Rd
6.Tyco Healthcare/Kendall Co
130 S Main St
Medical ClinicsMedical Equipment & SuppliesHospital Equipment & Supplies
7.Care Net Pregnancy Center of CNY
89 W Main St
Abortion AlternativesBirth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersMedical Clinics
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.