Hendrix, Family Dentistry DMD PA
1534 Platt Springs Rd, West Columbia, SC, 29169
1.West Columbia Family Dentistry
3308 Platt Springs Rd
Our dental team works hard to ensure that the dental treatment we provide is of high quality and up to date. That's why we've outfitted our dental office with the best in technology. We also exceed th
2.West Columbia Dental Center
3935 Sunset Blvd Ste D
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Visit our website
Open one Friday a month 8:30am - 3:00pm
3.Columbia Family Dental Center
2315 Sunset Blvd # B
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontistsDental Hygienists
Local Columbia SC Dentist, Dr. Joseph Dupree and the staff of Columbia Family Dental Center, would like to welcome you to visit us today. We are accepting new patients. Please give us a call today to
4.Columbia Family And Cosmetic Dentist
5115 Forest Dr
5.Northeast Columbia Family Dentistry
9610 Two Notch Rd
6.Shandon Family Dentistry
2329 Devine St Ste 1
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
7.Stockton Family & Cosmetic Dentistry PA
5219 Two Notch Rd
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Very friendly service, they we're willing to work with me.theyve been keeping me informed about my health insurance .
Dr. Jon D. Smith Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry, LLC
110 Charter Oak Rd, Lexington, SC, 29072
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future