1.Lexington County Mental Health
130 N Hospital Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMedical ClinicsCounseling ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Lexington County Health Svc
109 W Hospital Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsSleep Disorders-Information & Treatment
3.Lexington County Fire Service Pine Grove
665 Old Barnwell Rd
4.Lexington County Fire Service South Congaree
300 Oak St
5.Lexington County Health Department
112 Hilltop Rd
County & Parish GovernmentGovernment Offices
6.Lexington County Health Department
229 W Church St
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersCounty & Parish Government
7.Lexington County Department of Social Services
1070 S Lake Dr
Human Services OrganizationsCounty & Parish GovernmentSocial Service Organizations
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.