Hendrix, Family Dentistry DMD PA
1534 Platt Springs Rd, West Columbia, SC, 29169
1.Hendrix, Family Dentistry DMD PA
1534 Platt Springs Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
2.West Columbia Family Dentistry
3308 Platt Springs Rd
Our dental team works hard to ensure that the dental treatment we provide is of high quality and up to date. That's why we've outfitted our dental office with the best in technology. We also exceed th
3.Park, Karen DMD
125 Medical Cir
DentistsDental HygienistsPediatric DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Karen Park Family Dentistry has been providing quality dental care to children and teenagers since 1998. We accept and file almost all types of private insurance as well as all forms of Medicaid for C
4.Morgan, Z Vance IV DMD MS
175 Medical Cir
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
We here at Charismatic Smiles provide a wide range of dental services, ranging from advanced prosthetics like fixed crowns, bridge work, removable dentures and partials, dental implant restorations an
5.Lexington Dental PA
115 Medical Cir
6.University Dental PA
3126 Devine St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryNo Internet Heading AssignedTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Visit our website
At University Dental we take pride in our ability to restore and enhance the natural beauty of your smile. We use the latest in dental materials and technology. The result of our effort is reflected i
7.Cayce Family Dentistry
1313 State St
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Visit our website
General And Family Dentistry
University Dental PA
3126 Devine St, Columbia, SC, 29205
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future