1.Dentistry at University Pointe
7777 University Dr
Dental ClinicsDentistsPediatric Dentistry
Dr. Barton Fogel, who had just returned from vacation over the weekend, was double-booked on Monday, March 31. Yet, when I had a dental emergency with need of a root canal, Dr. Fogel found time to wo
2.Koch Joel R
9655 Cincinnati Columbus Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsImplant Dentistry
Professional dental care with a gentle touch is what we do. It is what gets us up in the morning, and drives our work ethic. Dr. Joel Koch and his team offer exceptional dental treatment and a warm, f
3.Kirkpatrick David M
870 NW Washington Blvd
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services More Info
3397 Princeton Rd
Dental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
5.Jordan, Andrew E, DDS
7789 Cox Ln
Dental ClinicsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
6.Burley, John D DDS
604 W State St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
John D Burley, DDS and Alan J Burley DDS have served the dental needs of Trenton area families for over 50 years. Dr. John is now retired, but Dr. Alan continues the practice. Our services provide rou
6962 Tylersville Rd
I have gone to this dentist for years, as well as the rest of my family. Everyone is always so friendly, Dr. Moore and his team are very knowledgeable and professional, the atmosphere is great, and I
Find a Local Dentist
www.services-connect.com Cleanings, Crowns, Implants & MoreCall Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future