1.TBG Tire and Automotive Services
530 N M 33
2.Schmitt Tire & Gas Inc
624 W Houghton Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Very fast!! Had a flat, called them up and there in 2 minutes. Got me back on the road! Great service!
3.Timmy Tire Center
2697 I 75 Business Loop
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairMufflers & Exhaust Systems
My husband and I are VERY impressed with Timmy Tire Center in West Branch. Today was our first time there and we were treated like family.They fixed our noisy tire problems and let us know every step
4.Tbg Tire Auto & Truck Repair
530 N M 33
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
2265 S M 33
Tire DealersNew Car DealersUsed Car DealersAuto Repair & Service
6.Village Quik Lube & Auto Repair Service Center
3149 W M 76
Auto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheels-Frame & Axle Servicing-Equipment
7.Hart Buick GMC
3433 W M 76
New Car DealersAutomobile Diagnostic ServiceTire DealersAuto Repair & Service
Hart Buick GMC is a Buick and GMC dealership located in West Branch. Hart Buick GMC carries new Buick and GMC vehicles, as well as used cars and trucks, GM parts and service.More Nearby Locations »
Search.AllAroundyou.com Top 5 found: TiresTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.