McInerney Stephen T DDS
31100 Telegraph Rd, Bingham Farms, MI, 48025
1.Topf Jeffrey DDS
6177 Orchard Lake Rd Ste 100
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
2.Topf, Jeffrey S, DDS
6022 W Maple Rd
3.Topf, Jeffrey S, DDS
555 S Old Woodward Ave Ste 777
4.Topf, Jeffrey S, DDS
25455 York Rd
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
5.Topf, Jeffrey S, DDS
43900 Garfield Rd Ste 103
6.Goldenberg, Jeffrey S DDS
6177 Orchard Lake Rd
I just want to let people know of the experience I had. this is not a good dentist office first they don't allow you to go in the back with your child we they check their teeth I could hair her crying
7.Lakes Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery/Dr. Jeffrey S. Cohen, DDS
2300 Haggerty Rd Ste 2030
DentistsClinicsImplant DentistryDental Clinics
Had my wisdom teeth out by Dr. Cohen and it was the most comfortable experience! Him and his staff made me feel like I was in great hands. Super compassionate doctor and extremely clean, up to date of
2300 Haggerty Rd Ste 1160, West Bloomfield, MI, 48323
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future