Royal Oak Dental
715 N Main St, Royal Oak, MI, 48067
1.West Bloomfield Dental & Associates
6161 Orchard Lake Rd
2.Smoler, Bruce A, Dds - Community Dental Assoc
4358 Strathdale Ct
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsImplant DentistryEndodontists
3.Mission Point Dental Wellness Associates
28411 Northwestern Hwy
4.DeCarolis Dental Associates
24255 W. 13 Mile Road, Suite 150
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
5.Mayfair Dental Associates
32910 W 13 Mile Rd
6.Mayfair Dental Associates
30335 W 13 Mile Rd
7.Arbor Dental Associates
44170 W 12 Mile Rd Ste 200
DentistsOrthodontistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Universal Dental Center
28282 Dequindre Rd, Warren, MI, 48092
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future