PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the West Babylon area.
729 Sunrise Hwy
2.Doctors About Care Medical Pc
422 Great East Neck Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsUrgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Unia, Aqil: Aqil Unia
770 Railroad Ave
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
4.Eye Surgeons & Physicians
580 Sunrise Hwy
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOpticiansPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
207 Little East Neck Rd
Physical TherapistsMedical ClinicsPhysical Therapy ClinicsClinics
I AM personal training MEN & women from ages 18 and UP. I will GET YOU into shape whether it BE for yourself or if YOU are playing a sport. I have trained the average person to the elite athlete.
6.Lorraine Rpa Atkinson Doctor
486 Sunrise Hwy
Physician AssistantsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Laura L McGeown, BS
1012 Little East Neck Rd
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.