1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.NaturescapeServing the West Allis, WI area
Lawn MaintenanceArboristsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
We used Naturescape for 7 years now.... unbelievable customer satisfaction. Any problems, they come out right away. The lawn and trees look great.
3.Milwaukee Lawn Sprinkler Corp
N60 W16180 Kohler Ln
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscape Contractors
Milwaukee Lawn Sprinkler Corp. can design, install, and maintain an automatic sprinkler system that will provide carefree, workfree watering on a programmed schedule, designed for your landscape.
4.All Set Lawn Care Services
4637 County Road H
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
Full Service, Quality Lawn Care Guaranteed
5.Bacher Lawn & Landscape Contracting LLC
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Dear Property Owner, It is with great enthusiasm that we introduce Bacher Lawn and Landscape Contracting LLC to you. Bacher Lawn and Landscape Contracting is a talented collection of landscape constru
6.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
7.D J's Lawn Sprinklers
5530 W Forest Home Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
Economical, professional, attentive. Quality products and services. We've been customers for six years. Recommend them highly. What a relief this has been to easily water our lawn automatically,
West Allis Lawn Services
localpros247.com/lawn-care Call Today for Immediate Lawn Help.Get Local Lawn Services Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.