Tampa, St Pete & Clearwater Women's Health Center
3401 66th St N, Saint Petersburg, FL, 33710
1.Planned Parenthood Of SW Tampa
236 E Bearss Ave
Family Planning Information CentersBirth Control Information & Services
2.Planned Parenthood - Tampa Health Center
8068 N 56th St
Birth Control Information & ServicesAbortion ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersHealth & Welfare Clinics
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Tampa, FL for the day after pill, abortion procedures, pregnancy resources, family planning, STD treatment, and birth control.
3.Planned Parenthood - Lakeland Health Center
2250 E Edgewood Dr
Birth Control Information & ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Lakeland, FL for the day after pill, abortion procedures, pregnancy resources, family planning, STD treatment, and birth control.
10051 5th St N
Birth Control Information & ServicesAIDS Information & ServicesSTD Testing CentersPregnancy Information & Services
5.All Women's Family Planning
28960 Us Highway 19 N
Family Planning Information CentersAbortion Services More InfoPREFERRED
6.American Family PlanningServing the Wesley Chapel, FL area
Abortion ServicesClinicsMedical ClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
American Family Planning is a private medical and counseling facility. AFP was established in Northwest Florida to provide low-fee, confidential medical care to women of all ages. From the beginning,
7.Oasis Pregnancy Care Ctr
5854 Argerian Dr
Abortion AlternativesFamily Planning Information Centers
American Women's Services
Serving the Wesley Chapel area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.