Call A Pro
Serving the Wentzville area.
1.A-Okay Lock & Key
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & VaultsKeys
Visit our website
Called around and A-Okay came right out to replace a lost car key (with built-in anti-theft chip) as well as cut lost keys for a hard-top luggage carrier for vacation coming up. In and out in 30 minu
2.A Arrow Lock And Key Service
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Locked Out? Fast Emergency Service * Ronnie Kannewurf & Sons - Family Owned & Operated * Fast, Friendly Service * Bonded & Insured for Your Protection * 10 Senior Citizen Discount * Available 7 Days a
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
4.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
AMAZING service that goes ABOVE and BEYOND the call of duty. WOW... How AWESOME would it be if other businesses were half as GOOD, CUSTOMER FRIENDLY and HONEST as American Local Locksmith. Mr. David,
5.ASAP Lock & Key
300 Main St
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
24/7 Emergency Service, Commerical-Automotive-Residential, Lockouts, Chip Keys, Remotes, Safes, Deadbolts, High Security, Re-Keying, Master Keying, Installations, Electronic Locks, Keys by Code, Origi
6.American Locksmith Service St Charles County
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & LocksmithsLocksmith Referral ServiceSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
7.All Star Safe Service Co
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults
I was thoroughly impressed with this company! I needed someone with an electric dolly to move a couple of heavy items down a set of stairs for me. These guys came out within two days and showed up o
Moscow Mills, MO, 63362
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.