853 Medical Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysical TherapistsRehabilitation ServicesMore Nearby Locations »
2.Midwest OB/GYN Associates Ltd
1000 Edgewater Pt Suite 200
Lake Saint Louis,MO
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyMedical ClinicsClinicsSkin Care
The full female office of Midwest OB/GYN strives to be cheerful, efficient and enthusiastic while providing excellent service to all patients and their families. It is our goal to provide a comfortabl
3.AW Health Care
24 W Main St
4.Dr. Kalugotla N Shivaram, MD
1111 W Pearce Blvd
5.Westling Health Consulting
1229 Wentzville Pkwy
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
6.Saint Charles Clinic Medical Group
1603 Wentzville Pkwy Ste 121
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Service Organizations
7.S Sm Health St Joseph Hospital Wentzville
500 Medical Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical CentersMore Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.