Laser Comfort Dentistry
507 N State Highway 47, Warrenton, MO, 63383
3090 Winghaven Blvd
When you visit our office in O'Fallon, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve. We are proud to offer the late
2.Schulze Dennis L. DDS
4001 Highway K
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. Dennis L. Schulze Provides Family Dental Care with a Personalized Touch. Conveniently Located on Hwy K, Between Hwy 40 and Hwy N. New Patients are Welcome! Evening and Saturday Appointments
3.Thomas C Delaney DMD
1126 W Pearce Blvd Ste 110
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I felt they were very good and nice but the prices were just TOO high.
4.Rieser and Bryant Dental
993 Heritage Pkwy Suite A/B
Dentists More Info
5212 S Service Rd W
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
6.Meier Frank J DMD
2726 Highway Y
7.Crossroads Dental Care
148 E Pearce Blvd
Timothy A Schaible
340 Mid Rivers Mall Dr Ste E, Saint Peters, MO, 63376
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future