Ray's tire exchange
730 E 4th St, Reno, NV, 89512
1.Intermountain Tire Center
1660 6th St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & Supplies
If you want honesty and fair service, this is the place to use. Ken Rosencrans, the owner, went out of his way to ensure that we were treated properly, even though he took a hit himself because of a s
2.Pruett Tire Inc
1660 6th St
3.Citc Tire Ctr
1076 6th St
1092 6th St
Tire DealersBrake RepairBattery StorageWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
5.Pruett Tire Inc
143 N Highway 93
Tire DealersBattery StorageTruck Service & RepairAutomobile Parts & Supplies
6.American Tire & Car CareServing the Wells, NV area
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingWheelsWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
Not only have I told my best friend about this place, I have told evryone I know ( and some I don't even know- who have asked where I get my tires from in this area...Fernley, Nevada) about the GREAT
7.Tires PlusServing the Wells, NV area
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceWheels
Tires Plus Total Car Care is your go-to, expert source for new tires for any car, truck or SUV. Our tire experts provide the experience and know-how to guide you through the maze of tires to find onesMore Nearby Locations »
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.