1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
Dependable and knowledgeable. I'm a 5 year customer and highly recommend their work to others. Lawn looks great!
702 8th St SW
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceLandscape Designers & Consultants
4.Weber Lawn & Snow Service
410 9th Ave SW
Landscape ContractorsSnow Removal ServiceLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
500 W Franklin St
Handyman ServicesFix-It ShopsLawn Maintenance
6.Southern Lawn Care
310 N State St
Lawn MaintenanceSnow Removal ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardeners
7.Customized Landscape & Design
41228 140th St
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn MaintenanceGardeners
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.