1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Duane's Lawn Care Service
531 W 27th St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
3.Verdul Landscaping & Lawn Service Inc.
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesStump Removal & GrindingLandscape Contractors
4.Griffin Property Management Inc
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
3226 SE Gran Park Way
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesAnimal Removal Services
$25 Off Request a FREE Estimate
At Patrick Exterminating we take the approach that most insects which cause a homeowner distress originate from the outside. Therefore, our household pest control concentrates more on exterior applica
6.Al-Flex ExterminatorsServing the Wellington, FL area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTermite ControlPest Control Services
Visit our website
7.Nu-Way Lawns Inc
170 Circle D Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesHorticulture Products & ServicesLawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
Nu-Way Lawns did a terrific job on my lawn. I followed their instructions, and the grass looks great. Best of all, is their product is environmentally friendly as apposed to Agricultural Land Service
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.