1.Friedman Lee S MD
1397 Medical Park Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons
2.Lee S Friedman MD
2575 S State Road 7
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
3.Derek M Friedman, DC
7491 N Federal Hwy
Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services
I have been going to Dr. Derek Friedman in Boca Raton for the past four years and let me say he is the best chiropractor in South Florida. I would further say that in my over 30 years of going to chir
4.DR Melissa Friedman Doctor of Medicine
5000 Boynton Beach Blvd
No Internet Heading Assigned
5.Jay R Friedman, DDS
8390 Lords Pl
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
6.Friedman Dental Group DDS
9825 W Sample Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontistsPeriodontists
7.Eli Friedman DDS
9825 W Sample Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsPeriodontistsImplant Dentistry
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.