1.Ferguson Tire Service Co
3550 Main St
Tire DealersWheels-Frame & Axle Servicing-Equipment
Not happy. On a time frame when I called. Told the person I talked to that I have a leak on a tire and I'm on afternoon turn. I don't have a lot of time to sit there. He said that nothing was going on
2.Monro Muffler Brake & Service
227 Three Springs Dr
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & ServiceMufflers & Exhaust Systems
I had my oil changed today. I had said my front tire had a slow leak in it if they could check it. As a female I'm always nervous that places like this doesn't give you the type of oil your wanting, lMore Nearby Locations »
3.Firestone Complete Auto Care
432 Washington St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
1820 Pennsylvania Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeWheels
Got me a great set of tires for my truck at a very affordable price. Always a pleasure to do business with Hartzell.
5.Weirton Tire & Auto Ctr
2408 Pennsylvania Ave
Auto Repair & ServiceTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersTire Recap, Retread & RepairGas Stations
6.C.A.R.S. - Craig's Auto Repair Service
521 Greenbrier Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Electric ServiceBrake RepairEngine Rebuilding & Exchange
7.Busy Bee Muffler Shop
3241 Main St
Mufflers & Exhaust SystemsAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Transmission
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.