Adam Feret D.M.D. Westfield Smiles
Serving the Weehawken area. Local General Dentistry Office.Call Us Today in Westfield, NJ.
1.MedRite Urgent Care - Westside
330 W 42nd St
Urgent CareClinicsMedical CentersEmergency Care Facilities
$5 Off Your Flu Vaccine+1more
I used there service a couple months ago and I swear they were fast and professional no hassle at all, I will not waste my time at another ER again here in the city.
2.Diagnostic Medical Imaging Of New Jersey
135 Newark Ave
Medical ClinicsMedical Imaging ServicesMRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)Medical Labs
Since 1988 Diagnostic Medical Imaging of New Jersey has been providing the imaging needs of patients in Hudson, Essex County and the surrounding areas. We specialize in a full range of diagnostic ultr
3.Fritz John DO
709 Newark Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & Immunology
Welcome to Fritz John DO. We are glad you have selected our practice and are pleased to be a partner in helping you live a healthy life. We are committed to excellent customer service and patient resp
4.MedRite Urgent Care - Eastside
919 2nd Ave
Urgent CarePhysicians & SurgeonsDrug TestingPhysicians & Surgeons, Dermatology
$5 off Your Flu Vaccine
Best Place to go when you need a doctor and its not life threatening. Great doctor. Great Staff and no wait.
5 Hudson St
Infertility CounselingPharmaciesVitamins & Food SupplementsMedical Clinics
I love King's Tribeca Pharmacy. The pharmacists are always helpful. They carry tons of cleaning products, including Mrs. Meyers. They even have free delivery! You can order everything you need fro
6.MedRite Urgent Care-Gramercy
380 2nd Ave
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsClinicsMedical Centers
$5 off your Flu Vaccine
If you have a condition or treatment that needs immediate attention, MedRite Urgent Care Center is here to serve you. Now there's an alternative to the impersonal and often expensive visits to the Hos
7.Gotham Perdiem Inc
75 Maiden Ln
Medical ClinicsTemporary Employment AgenciesEmployment OpportunitiesClinics
Gotham Per Diem, located in New York City, provides health care staffing services in the Bronx, Queens and Manhattan. Established more than 50 years ago, it has registered nurses, licensed practical n
Serving the Weehawken area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.