1.Tony's Tire, Truck & Auto Center
340 Closz Dr
Tire DealersTowingAuto Repair & Service
I had work done at Tony's about a month ago. They did excellent and professional work on my tires in a timely manner. They also provided me with a loaner vehicle to continue to run errands while my ca
2.Tony's Heavy Duty Towing
340 Closz Dr
TowingAuto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
3.Tony's Tire, Truck & Auto CenterServing the Webster City, IA area
Truck Air Conditioning EquipmentTruck Service & RepairTruck Equipment & PartsTowing
Call us to take advantage of you being broke down you mran. Mechanic charged us $500 for after hours repair and didn't or couldn't fix it. Go elsewhere. Where I come from if we can't fix something, w
4.Tony's Tire ServiceServing the Webster City, IA area
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairTowing
Call us to take advantage of our quality car care to the Williams, IA community. We service Williams with all of their car& truck repair, maintenance and towing needs. We also provide service to all f
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.