First Restoration Services
173 Rutledge Rd, Fletcher, NC, 28732
1.Precision Restoration Services
676 Old Mars Hill Hwy
Water Damage RestorationSmoke Odor Counteracting ServiceWater Damage Emergency ServiceMold Remediation
Excellent service to deal with. PRS showed up when they said they would come, sent qualified personnel, and did a fantastic job repairing my house from flood damage. They had all the right equipment
2.Reliable Water Damage Restoration
Water Damage Restoration
Happy to have worked with them, the water damage restoration is really impressive. I could easily believe they used some sort of magic here cause the bathroom looks brand new. Great work!
3.Water Damage Pros 24/7
Water Damage Restoration
Called to have a leak inspection before putting our house to sell, their customer service was great and even though we hadn't any trouble with leaking, I'd recommend them for all the services you migh
4.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Water Damage RestorationSewer Cleaners & RepairersSewer ContractorsGrease Traps
This review is for Roto Rooter in and around the Parkersburg West Virginia area. I reached a friendly voice and her name was Mary and she promptly dispatched a fellow named Jason and I could not haveMore Nearby Locations »
5.Appalachian Restoration & Cleaning
325 Mount Carmel Rd
Water Damage RestorationMold Testing & ConsultingCleaning ContractorsSmoke Odor Counteracting Service
Appalachian Restoration & Cleaning is a locally owned business serving WNC and surrounding areas since 2005. Appalachian Restoration & Cleaning is a full service Fire, Flood & Smoke Restoration Compan
6.First Restoration Services
173 Rutledge Rd
Water Damage RestorationSmoke Odor Counteracting ServiceHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
First Restoration Services is a full service restoration company. Our services range from cleanup to reconstruction to crime scene cleanup. It is our mission to always successfully complete your proje
7.Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaner
Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug CleanersAir Duct CleaningFire & Water Damage Restoration
Dominic and Trey from Mooresville branch, cleaned two upholster chairs , which are twenty two years old and have never been professionly cleaned before. Although there were no stains or damage to the
Serving the Weaverville area. Free Estimates, 60 Minute Response.24/7 Expert Service. Call Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.