PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Weatherford area.
1.Integra Urgent Care Center
116 E Interstate 20 Ste 35
Medical ClinicsSurgery CentersEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical Centers
This place is a joke! I was the first and only one in the office, was shows to a room and 1.5 later still hadn't seen the doctor. I heard patient after patient leave and still no doctor in my room. De
2.Crawford Hearing Aid Center
1016 Palo Pinto St
Medical ClinicsHearing Aids & Assistive DevicesAudiologistsHearing Aids-Parts & Repairing
3.Lone Star Medical Group - OB/GYN
912 Foster Ln Ste 100
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMore Nearby Locations »
4.Texas Health Care P
920 Santa Fe Dr Ste 103
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)Clinics
5.Community Health Systems Inc
891 Eureka St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
6.Oakridge Urgent Care
200 Oakridge Dr Ste 106
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.Advanced Healthcare Santa Fe Health
1205 Santa Fe Dr
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Weatherford area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.