2320 Spartanburg Hwy, East Flat Rock, NC, 28726
1.Sherrill's Discount Tires
56 New Clyde Hwy
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTire Recap, Retread & Repair
2.Tire Discount Barn
1078 Patton Ave
3.Tire Discount Barn
2 London Rd
I bought a set of 4 Hankook tires today at Tire discount Barn on London Road. Talk about hard workers. They did a great job installing the tires on my Subaru. And at a great Price too!If you need tire
105 Bleachery Blvd
At Discount Tire, we make sure your vehicle is equipped with the best tire & wheel fitment for your vehicle. Visit your local Discount Tire store in Asheville, NC and learn how we can help you.
54 Airport Rd
Hey Folk's, I'm JJ Mathis, I'm the most bitchy consumer I know, I want the best price, I want it now, and most of all I want the best customer service period! So when I called looking for tires, I cal
6.Dave's Discount Tires
5349 Asheville Hwy
Tire DealersUsed Car DealersWheelsAuto Repair & Service
Nothing fancy and no glitter, just good work. We got 4 Bridgestone LT245/75R16 tires, safety inspection and emissions test on our 2001 Dodge Ram. In and out in an hour, and saved a lot of money by b
7.Sherrill's Discount Tires
116 Thompson St
Tire DealersAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Repair & ServiceWheels
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.