1.Southwest Regional Medical Center
350 Bonar Ave
Medical CentersEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysical TherapistsMental Health Services
The Southwest Regional Medical Center offers a range of medical services for patients in Greene County, Pa. It operates an allergy clinic that specializes in the treatment of sinus, eczema, beesting r
2.Southwest Regional Medical Center
295 Bonar Ave
3.Southwest Medical Center
236 Elm Dr Ste 104
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyMedical ClinicsClinicsMedical Centers
4.Southwest Regional Med
100 Greene Plz
Alcoholism Information & Treatment CentersDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Addiction MedicineMedical Clinics
5.Home Health Services of Southwest Regional Medical Cent
295 Bonar Ave
Home Health ServicesMedical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical Centers
6.Southwest Regional Medical Center
140 Church St
Medical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMental Health Services
7.Southwest Regional Medical Center
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.