Serving the Waynesboro area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
1.Diamond Facility Services
2508 Jefferson Hwy
Lawn MaintenanceCleaning ContractorsJanitorial ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Visit our website
2.Big "O" Tree and Lawn Service
63 Flory Ave
Lawn MaintenanceArboristsStump Removal & GrindingLandscaping & Lawn Services
The Big "O" Team is the most professional group I have ever worked with. They were prompt, courteous, and more importantly knew what they were doing when pruning my trees. I would highly re
3.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
4.Staunton Tree Service Inc
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscape ContractorsArborists
Excellent service. They took particular care when cutting down and pruning the trees around our deck and garden. Highly recommend to all my friends.
5.Ideal Lawn Care
9 Mullins Ln
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceLandscape Contractors
James Summy. From our lawn mowing services to a complete overhaul of your garden, Ideal Lawn Care can do it all! Below is a list of some of our services that we provide to our customers in the Stuarts
6.Pleasant View Lawn & Home Care Incorporated
2683 Spring Hill Rd
Lawn MaintenanceGrading ContractorsSnow Removal ServiceLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
Pleasant view lawn & home care has been known for its high quality work. Dependability, And fair prices. OUR full time staff offers a wide range of lawn. Landscaping & home services. OUR services are
7.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesAnimal Removal ServicesBee Control & Removal Service
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Waynesboro Lawn Services
localpros247.com/lawn-care Call Today for Immediate Lawn Help.Get Local Lawn Services Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.