Serving the Waynesboro area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
524 W Broad St
Carpet & Rug CleanersCarpet & Rug RepairDrapery & Curtain Cleaners
2.Enviro-Cleaning Rug Svc
190 St Davids Ln
Carpet & Rug CleanersCarpet & Rug RepairRugs
324 Turk Mountain Ln
Carpet & Rug CleanersCarpet & Rug DealersLeather CleaningCommercial & Industrial Steam Cleaning
Not only were they able to fit me in quickly, but they were friendly, helpful, and worked quickly. My carpet looks and smells fantastic and all of the stains (from hairballs from my long haired cat) a
4.Diamond Facility Services
2508 Jefferson Hwy
Janitorial ServiceCleaning ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
Visit our website
5.Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaner
Carpet & Rug CleanersAir Duct CleaningFire & Water Damage RestorationTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
Dominic and Trey from Mooresville branch, cleaned two upholster chairs , which are twenty two years old and have never been professionly cleaned before. Although there were no stains or damage to theMore Nearby Locations »
6.Clene & Brite Carpets
707 Richmond Ave
Carpet & Rug CleanersJanitorial ServiceIndustrial CleaningCleaning Contractors
For truly exceptional carpet cleaning, count on the experts at Clene & Brite Carpets in Staunton, Virginia. We've been serving residential and commercial customers for 30 years. With personal and prof
Serving the Waynesboro area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Vacuuming frequently, especially in high-traffic areas like stairwells and hallways.
- Cleaning stains as quickly as possible – the longer a stain rests, the more permanent the damage becomes.
- Cleaning stains efficiently – do not scrub the stain but blot it, and use mostly water-based products to remove any residual staining.
- Placing mats in places like doorways to prevent dirt and moisture from entering the carpet.
- Get a professional, machined deep clean every 12-18 months.