Serving the Waynesboro area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
1.Mark's Lawn Care
400 N Antrim Way
Lawn MaintenanceGardenersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
18924 Planters Ln
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesBuilding ContractorsParking Stations & Garages-ConstructionLandscape Contractors
If I could give less than a star I would. I called this company no less than 5 times requesting a quote for a simple driveway gravel job. No calls were returned, and I was told when I called them th
Waynesboro Lawn Services
localpros247.com/lawn-care Call Today for Immediate Lawn Help.Get Local Lawn Services Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.