Call A Pro
Serving the Waynesboro area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Local Locksmith Super helpful. I locked myself out while doing laundry, checked their website and i called,friendly smith was there within 10 minutes. He got the lock undone in about 8 minutes, had a
2.Get Locksmiths Now
Locks & Locksmiths
Fast response and great service, I was more than happy to have called. When you're calling locksmiths it's usually because you're in trouble, so it's great to have the whole thing solved to easily and
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Jefrry was incredible. I've never come across such a kind-hearted stranger before... As luck would have it, I got locked out of my apartment the day I moved in, which happened to coincide with the we
4.Locksmith On Call 24/7
Locks & Locksmiths
If you want a realiable locksmith to put on your emergency contacts, this is it. They come fast and resolve your issue in no time, and I'm always recommending them to everybody I know. Been calling th
406 Grant St
Locks & LocksmithsWrecker Service EquipmentTowingAuto Repair & Service
Great people, propmt service, great pricing!!! Both the dispatcher and the driver were very nice we rode an hour with the driverto get our vehicle where it needed to be and he was very nice.
6.Hix Towing Service
TowingLocks & Locksmiths
Hix Towing has been proudly serving Carlisle, PA, and Cumberland County for many years as your full-service towing company. We also offer an array of roadside assistance services, including lockouts a
7.LeeLynd Alarm & Lock, LLC
456 Larkspur Ln
Security Control Systems & MonitoringLocks & Locksmiths
Welcome to Leelynd Alarm & Lock, LLC! Leelynd Alarm & Lock, LLC is a locksmith company serving Harrisburg, PA and the surrounding area. Since 1982, Leelynd Alarm has been providing security and locksm
Serving the Waynesboro area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.