1.Paul's Discount Glass & Tire, Inc.
2114 Ellisville Blvd
Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceWindshield Repair
Very dependable and excellent service.
2.Beech's Discount Tires
514 Highway 11 N
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.