1.Ardmore Tire Inc
520 Colwell Ln
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Ardmore Tire Inc. has been serving the community with quality tires for over 42 years. We specialize in all tires from a wheelbarrow, passenger, light truck, and off the road tires. We serve all resid
2.Piazza Acura of Ardmore
150 W Lancaster Ave
Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Electric ServiceAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair
Jamie and his team were very attentive at addressing any concerns and all needs when I was purchasing my vehicle as well!
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.