1.Metro Health - University of Michigan Health
5900 Byron Center Ave SW
Metro Health Hospital is a 208-bed general acute-care osteopathic teaching hospital that serves more than 130,000 patients in Kent County and the surrounding Grand Rapids area. Metro Health Hospital i
2.Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services
300 68th St SE
HospitalsPsychological ClinicsSocial WorkersCounseling Services
I give this place 1 star I went there and they nearly killed me by overdosing me on medication's I didn't need they put me on Haldol and lied and said that I was trying to harm myself I've never done
411 Naomi St
HospitalsSurgery CentersMedical ClinicsMedical Centers
Went here this morning for my son to get labs drawn. The registration was great. Very nicely explained everything, and what was needed for insurance. When we went to the lab, my son who is learning di
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.