1.Satilla Convenient Care
1921 Alice St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
Please try reloading the page.
It seems that anywhere you go in Georgia medical receptionist are rude. There is no good customer service training. This was my first visit and I was seen by Dr. Wrobel PA Mandy who was very, very nice and professional. She showed general concern.However, I was surprised that I never saw Dr. Wrobel, he never even stuck his head in the room to introduce himself. I hope some day to meet the man.
Very nice doctors, & very dependable!
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.