1.Dunn Larry DDS
1404 Tebeau St
DentistsPediatric DentistryEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
A beautiful smile is never an accident. It s the combined result of an experienced general dentist and a well-informed patient. Dr. Dunn strives to give every patient from children to grandparents the
2.Drawdy, Jon A DMD
504 Screven Ave
3.Coastal Periodontics PC
2018 Alice St
Dr. Norris's practice provides a variety of surgical services for the treatment of periodontal issues. We pride ourselves on the fact that we are very conservative in our treatment recommendations and
2271 Memorial Dr
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
5.Hopkins John R DMD
610 Riverside Ave
Dr. Hopkins and staff are always ready and willing to help with your dental needs. I have been completely satisfied with his professionalism and his expertise since he assumed the business from Dr. Pa
6.Donald, Bethea DDS
410 Lister St
Visit our website
2458 Memorial Dr
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future