1.Regional Orthopaedic And Sports Medicine Center
1324 Brown St Ste 100
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Hand Surgery
300 W 1st St
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
Just took my daughter there for treatment of an ear ache. Wow. A $59/month plan gets you office visits for only $10. This covers general family doctor stuff like flu shots, physicals, stitches, etc.
3.Vcare Health Services
401 N Highway 77 Ste 1
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePain Management
We specialize in conservative pain management.
4.Genoa-Qol Healthcare Co-
1305 W Jefferson St
Medical ClinicsClinicsPharmaciesHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.West Susanna B
1405 W Jefferson St
6.Futrell Olga L
106 Lucas St
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.