1.Waverly Family Resource Center
460 Broad St
Social Service OrganizationsBusiness & Trade OrganizationsCommunity OrganizationsCounseling Services
2.Family Enrichment Network
12 Cooper St
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
3.Marriage and Family Therapy Services of the Southern Tier, P.C.
147 W Gray St Ste 217a
Counseling ServicesPsychotherapistsCounselors-Licensed Professional
4.Family Counseling Ctr
550 E Church St Ste 1
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMental Health Services More InfoPREFERRED
5.Bradford Health Services
Counseling ServicesPsychologistsDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Addiction Medicine
Bradford Health Services has been treating alcoholism and drug addiction for more than 30 years. Bradford's addiction treatment services are specifically designed to meet the needs of patients and the
6.Cynthia Brennen, LMSW
3061 Lake Rd Suite A
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsSocial WorkersCounselors-Licensed Professional
7.A Center For Addiction Recovery
Counseling ServicesDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersCrisis Intervention Service
A Center for Addiction Recovery offers a complete individualized approach to treat addiction and mental health disorders. From Detox to Aftercare Programs, our clients receive the foundation for a sol
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.