1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Landscape Solutions By Michael Kirsch LLC
2979 W 20th Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsPatio Builders
3.Hedgehog Yard & Garden LLC
Lawn MaintenanceGarden CentersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardeners
I started this local business with a used truck, used mower, new weed wacker & a lot of ambition. Now in our 5th year we have 45 regular Residential Lawn customers & 27 Driveways for Snow Removal serv
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
service is always on time, complete and includes advice how to handle grass etc. Thank you very much. God bless us all.
5.Kurtz Tree ServiceServing the Wautoma, WI area
Stump Removal & GrindingLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLawn Maintenance
The arborists at Kurtz Tree Service are Fully Insured and Offer Free Estimates. Climbers are available
6.Touch The Earth Landscaping Co
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsNurseries-Plants & TreesRetaining WallsLandscape Contractors
Visit our website
7.Pete's Lawn & Garden Svc
N1760 Jannette Cir
Lawn MaintenanceSnow Removal ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
LocalStack.com Lawn - 30% offFast business lookup Wautoma
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.