1.Planned Parenthood - Wisconsin Rapids Health Center
1355 8th St S
Birth Control Information & ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Wisconsin Rapids, WI for the day after pill, abortion procedures, pregnancy resources, family planning, STD treatment, and birth control
112 E Maurer St
Birth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersAIDS Information & ServicesSTD Testing Centers
3.Family Planning Health Services Inc.
719 N 3rd Ave
Family Planning Information CentersClinicsBirth Control Information & ServicesBirth & Parenting-Centers, Education & Services
Family Planning Health Services is a private, nonprofit, community-based, confidential reproductive health care provider in central Wisconsin. Incorporated in 1973, the agency serves women and their p
4.Family Planning Health Services
200 Division St
Family Planning Information CentersBirth Control Information & ServicesClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.Family Planning Health Services
318 N 7th St
Birth Control Information & ServicesCounseling ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersBirth & Parenting-Centers, Education & Services
6.Family Planning Program-Reproductive Health
100 W Keenan St
Family Planning Information CentersBirth Control Information & ServicesSocial Service OrganizationsCounty & Parish Government
7.Clark County Family Planning
201 S Main St
Family Planning Information CentersBirth Control Information & Services
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.