1.Rolling Hills Manor
3615 16th St
Medical ClinicsNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesClinics
Rolling Hills is a not-for-profit senior living community serving Lake County residents for over 35 years. Rolling Hills Place is located on the same campus as Rolling Hills Manor, a skilled nursing c
2.Able Health Center LTD
Medical ClinicsFamily Planning Information CentersSocial Service Organizations
3.PromptMed Urgent Care
724 N Green Bay Rd
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Centers
3010 Grand Ave Room 1104
Medical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Centers
5.Lake County Southwest Environmental Health Office
2400 Belvidere Rd
1931 Norman Dr
Medical Equipment & SuppliesMedical ClinicsHealth & Wellness ProductsSurgical Instruments
Founded in 1992, MABIS Healthcare offers a variety of aneroid sphygmomanometers, blood pressure monitors, thermometry products, stethoscopes and nebulizers. It specializes in product innovation, build
7.Healthcare Services Corp
3625 Amhurst Pkwy
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesHealth & Welfare ClinicsHome Health Care Equipment & Supplies
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.