Serving the Waukegan area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Greenwood Dental Care
609 W Greenwood Ave Ste 1e
DentistsImplant DentistryClinicsDental Clinics
Welcome to Greenwood Dental Care, serving Waukegan families and the greater Lake County area for more than 45 years with a personal approach to quality dental care. Greenwood Dental Care is a full-ser
2.Fulton Family Dental Ltd.
1308 Sunset Ave
Fulton Family Dental has been providing dental care in the Waukegan, IL area communities for 45 years. We treat our patients like they are an extended part of our family. We offer extensive general de
3.Thomas Bleck, DDS & Eman Alsahlani DMD, Ltd.
1320 Golf Rd
Welcome to the Dental Office of Thomas Bleck, DDS and Eman Alsahlani, DMD Ltd.! Dr. Eman Alsahlani D.M.D. received her Doctorate of Dentistry from Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, Flor
4.Bleck Thomas G DDS
1320 Golf Rd
Welcome to the Dental Office of Thomas Bleck, DDS and Eman Alsahlani, DMD Ltd.! Dr. Thomas G. Bleck D.D.S. received his Doctorate in Dentistry as well as his undergraduate degree from The University o
5.Green Meadows Dental
1220 N Green Bay Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
This place is awsome! The staff is great and the place is very nice and well kept (everything looks brand new). I switched from Greenbay Family Dental to Green Meadows and I'm so glad I did! When I wa
2821 Grand Ave
The receptionist are very unfriendly and don't acknowledge you. Would not come back.
7.Paul Frederick Kattner, DDS, MS
1300 Golf Rd
OrthodontistsDentistsPediatric DentistryDental Clinics
Over the years, Kattner Orthodontics has built a reputation as a respected provider in the Lake County orthodontic care community. Located in Waukegan, IL, our mission is to provide you with professio
Dental Care Near You
www.1800dentist.com/DentalCare Search by Zip Code, Dental Need.Free Matching. Open 24/7. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future