1.Mental Health Associates
105 S 9th Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsMental Health Services
2.Dr. Apurba Manik, MD
120 Heartland Way
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
120 Heartland Way
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
4.Hardee Manor Healthcare Center
401 Orange Pl
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRehabilitation ServicesMedical ClinicsAssisted Living Facilities
5.Owl Now Urgent Care
3240 S Florida Ave Fl 33803
Medical ClinicsClinicsMedical CentersUrgent Care
Great alternative to a hospital. All staff are very professional. Very friendly, efficient and to the point.
6.Apopka Pain Management ClinicServing the Wauchula, FL area
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Addiction Medicine
I HAVE BEEN GOING TO PAIN MANAGEMENT FOR A LITTLE OVER A YEAR NOW,WHEN I WENT THERE THE FIRST TIME I WAS IN TREMENDOUS PAIN AND I WAS ALMOST GIVING UP ON EVERYTHING...WHEN I VISITED APOPKA PAIN MANAGE
7.American Family PlanningServing the Wauchula, FL area
Abortion ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
American Family Planning is a private medical and counseling facility. AFP was established in Northwest Florida to provide low-fee, confidential medical care to women of all ages. From the beginning,
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.