ASAP Lock & Key
6501 1/2 S Sepulveda Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90045
1.Crenshaw Lock Company
3434 West Blvd
Locks & LocksmithsKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingAccess Control Systems
Crenshaw Lock Company opened its doors in 1943. Since then, exceptional workmanship and professional customer service have been maintained. Consistency with our service and customer experience quality
2.Access Lock & Key
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Visit our website
Called for service on a Friday after 6 and received immediate service. No extra fee, professional and great customer service.
3.Westside Lock & Key
Locks & LocksmithsFix-It ShopsKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
these are great guys and they will go out of their way to help you in every possible way. highly recommended.
4.Gus Lock And Key
2113 S San Pedro St
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
LIFESAVERS!!! I locked myself out of both my car, and my house on the same night. Ken came out and unlocked them both and was so nice and sweet. Now I recommend them to everyone I know.
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I spoke with Local Locksmith on the phone and he quoted a price and a time. He showed up within the time frame he quoted and charged me exactly what he said. I was in my apartment within 15 minutes. T
6.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
I recently contacted American Local Locksmith about replacing some locks in my office. After setting a time of 3pm, Max contacted me by text message to let me know he was nearby and was available to m
7.Locksmith On Call 24/7
Locks & Locksmiths
If you want a realiable locksmith to put on your emergency contacts, this is it. They come fast and resolve your issue in no time, and I'm always recommending them to everybody I know. Been calling th
Serving the Watts area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.