Brothers Plumbing, Heating and Electric
12249 Pennsylvania St, Thornton, CO, 80241
4008 S Fundy Way
Electricians More InfoPREFERRED
2.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
4.McBride Lighting & Electrical Services
16026 W 5th Ave
ElectriciansBuilding Construction ConsultantsConstruction ConsultantsBuilding Contractors
In response to the review below. Hello Michael, thank you for calling today October 22nd and discussing the work that was completed two months ago on August 28th. I completely understand there are a l
5.Time Plumbing, Heating & Electricians Inc.
2525 W 6th Ave
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsHeating Equipment & SystemsBoilers Equipment, Parts & Supplies
Click for Coupon+7more
We offer complete service, repair and replacement for all makes and models of plumbing equipment, heating equipment, air conditioning equipment and drains. Drain & Sewer Leaks or Problems? Annoying Dr
6.Brothers Plumbing, Heating and Electric
12249 Pennsylvania St
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsSewer ContractorsAir Conditioning Service & Repair
Great job guys!! It is so nice to be able to count on a company when things are going south at your house. My whole experience from calling the first time to the techs arriving and doing a great job w
7.Expert Electrician Pros
I had a project to install some lights throughout my landscape, they agreed to come on over and discuss my ideas. They were polite and helpul making sure I was happy with the final project, once they
Serving the Watkins area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.