Serving the Waterville area.
1.Rapid Locksmith Solutions
1713 Roycroft Rd
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceKeysAutomotive Roadside Service
10% Off Deal!
I've been needing a duplicate key to my car for a while now, and Rapid locksmith was able to duplicate it while I was doing my errands for the day. It was quick and affordable, and I would recommend R
1214 Jefferson Ave
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
McElheney Locksmiths is associated with the following industry(s): Repair Services, Locksmith Shop, Security Systems Services, Burglar Alarm Maintenance And Monitoring. Brands, Products and Services o
3.Horn Key & Lock
701 Conant St
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeysLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths
Trusted locksmith in Northwest Ohio for 30 years, from Monroe, Michigan to Maumee, Ohio, Horn Lock and Key is a full-service locksmith dedicated to getting you in, secured or on your way! Get copies o
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Don't pay any attention to any of these reviews. They are all glowing, and none of them quite captures just how amazing the service was from this locksmith. Ben is the f'ing man, he drove to me within
5.Get Locksmiths Now
Locks & Locksmiths
Fast response and great service, I was more than happy to have called. When you're calling locksmiths it's usually because you're in trouble, so it's great to have the whole thing solved to easily and
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Opened side door of garage and made new keys. Accidentally locked my garage door and then realized I had no keys. Joe came out immediately and got in the side door and re-keyed. He also helped fix the
7.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
I just had American Local Locksmith change a lock on a newly acquired work space. Dave and his company exceeded every expectation I had. It was the perfect Customer Experience. I honestly can say
Rapid Locksmith Solutions
1713 Roycroft Rd, Holland, OH, 43528
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.