1.Scott's Payless Tire
820 N Church St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
We have nothing but positive results with Scott and Pauly. There has never been an issue with being able to get our vehicles in right away, or the price. The team does quality service and a great pr
2.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
1901 Market Way
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
200 S 2nd St
Automobile Parts & SuppliesBrake RepairShock Absorbers & StrutsTire Dealers
On our way north for the holiday weekend (on a Saturday morning) we found ourselves on the side of the road with a shredded tire on our boat trailer. We contacted numerous places in the Watertown are
4.Michel Tires Plus
1718 S Church St
Tire DealersMore Nearby Locations »
5.Zick's Auto Fix
701 E Main St
Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & RepairAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Transmission
6.J & L Tire
N552 Boulder Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
When it comes to the performance of your vehicle, you want quality service from trusted experts. We are a Goodyear Tire & Service Network location. We carry Goodyear products and offer a wide range ofMore Nearby Locations »
7.NTB National Tire & Battery
1718 S Church St
Auto Repair & ServiceTire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake Repair
I'm a repeat customer at NTB in Watertown. I use them for both tires and oil changes. My experience with the staff and their service has been pleasant, fast and reliable each time. On my most recent v
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.