Serving the Waterloo area. Want Bath/Shower Remodeled?Get Factory Direct With Warranty!
5814 Westminster Dr
Lighting Consultants & DesignersLighting Systems & EquipmentHousehold Fans
2.Grundy Center City Light Plant
504 7th St
City HallsGovernment OfficesCity, Village & Township Government
3.Scott's Electric Inc
2072 Howard Ave
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersGeneratorsElectric Generators
I recently finished my basement and hired Scott's Electric for the wiring. They always showed up on time and on the day they said promised. They did quality work and were very polite and courteous. I
4031 Scenic Dr
ElectriciansAltering & Remodeling ContractorsHome BuildersGeneral Contractors
Great service, professional and good prices! Fast response! Will use again!
2072 Howard Ave
ElectriciansLighting Consultants & DesignersBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Scott Jordan refuses to pay his bills. We have two unpaid invoices totaling over $4000.00 that are left unpaid. Hes essentially scammed us. Scott Jordan had ordered $4390.00 worth of product from us.
6.Myers Electric Inc
1118 Ansborough Ave
2869 Burton Ave
Holiday Lights & DecorationsLighting Consultants & DesignersLighting FixturesHoliday Lights & Decoration Wholesalers & Manufacturers
Home Depot® Official Site
www.HomeDepot.com/Lighting Save on Lighting, LEDs and More!Buy Online and Pick Up in Store!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.