Serving the Waterloo area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
1.Sommerfelt Flooring, LLC
1107 Glenny Ave
Welcome to Sommerfelt Flooring, the leading flooring installation company serving Waterloo and the surrounding areas! As a new business with over 6 years of experience, we look forward to earning your
Hardwood FloorsFlooring ContractorsCarpet Installation
Answered the phone quickly with a dry, stale attitude already. I introduced myself and he immediately skipped to asking hat I was calling about. I asked if they install carpet for commercial locations
3.Advanced Floor Coatings
Flooring ContractorsConcrete Restoration, Sealing & CleaningCoatings-ProtectiveFloors-Industrial
For over 15 years Advanced Floor Coatings has been providing the highest quality commercial / industrial applications of interior and exterior coatings, as well as concrete polishing and staining. Our
4.Custom Creations By Sheri
319 Main Street
Flooring ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceTile-Contractors & DealersCabinets
Custom Creations offers custom window coverings that are all produced locally. Custom Creations not only offers quality produced custom window blinds, shades and curtains but offers many fine complime
5.E. T. Moore Manufacturing Inc.Serving the Waterloo, IA area
Used LumberBuilding MaterialsHardwood FloorsFloor Materials
In early American times, heart pine was used by colonists for everything from flooring to stair treads, paneling to interior trim. Builders during the Industrial Revolution discovered this beautiful w
6.Sears Home Improvement Roofing Systems
Roofing ContractorsAir Conditioning Service & RepairVentilating ContractorsFurnaces-Heating
Let Sears Home Services handle your home improvement needs. Whether you’re updating your heating and cooling system, fixing a leaky roof or creating your dream kitchen, our specialists at Sears Home S
Local Hardwood Flooring
www.HelloBusiness.com Hardwood Flooring - 30% offFast business lookup Waterloo
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?