1.Family Management Financial Solutions Inc.
359 Rock Island Ave
Real Estate AgentsFinancial Planning ConsultantsCredit Repair ServiceCredit & Debt Counseling
OUR MISSION Strengthening our communities by providing tools and resources for achieving personal financial stability. OUR VISION A community made stronger by contributing citizens living in their fin
2.Family Solutions III Inc
960 6th St
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling Services
3.Black Hawk Grundy Mental Health Center
3251 W 9th St
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health ServicesCounseling Services
Black Hawk-Grundy Mental Health Center offers a range of mental health care services to senior citizens. It also provides outpatient services for children, adolescents, adults, couples and families wh
4.Pathways Behavioral Services Inc
3362 University Ave
Outpatient ServicesAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling Services
501 Sycamore St Ste 709
Social Service OrganizationsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsYouth Organizations & Centers
6.Alternatives Pregnancy Center
1006 Decathlon Dr
Birth Control Information & ServicesPregnancy CounselingFamily Planning Information CentersPregnancy Information & Services
7.Helm Counseling & Associates
3510 Kimball Ave Ste D
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling ServicesMental Health ServicesAlcoholism Information & Treatment Centers
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.